Our law firm, Albukerk & Associates, has handled challenging criminal law matters for decades. Attorney Nick Albukerk leads our firm with vast experience in trial, developing strong cases that limit criminal consequences like fines, incarceration and a lifetime with a criminal record.
Strong Defense For When You Have Been Accused Of A Crime
We can help you understand what steps to take if you are charged with a crime. We handle a wide range of cases throughout Chicago, Cook County and surrounding areas of Illinois, including those that involve:
- DUIs and drunk driving charges: Challenging breath test and field sobriety test results, police procedures, search and seizure, etc. We can help you understand what to do if you are suspected of a DUI.
- Drug charges: Possession, distribution and trafficking of illicit drugs, prescription medication, etc.
- Theft crimes: Shoplifting, petty larceny, auto theft, robbery, burglary, etc.
- Violent crimes: Homicide, manslaughter, domestic violence, etc.
- Criminal charges against minors (juvenile charges)
- Sex crimes: Rape, statutory rape, sexual assault, child sexual abuse/molestation, etc.
- White collar crimes: Financial and information crimes like embezzlement, corporate espionage, identity theft, fraud, etc.
- Administrative and post-judgment counsel: Orders of protection defense, criminal record sealing and expungement, probation violations, etc.
Contact our office online or by telephone at 773-234-8923 to arrange a free initial consultation and learn about your criminal defense options.